- Category: Pages
- Published on Thursday, 23 August 2012 20:59
- Written by Shane Herzog
- Hits: 189335
This legislative session, several bills affecting DAS and its divisions were passed, including:
- HB 38: Resource Stewardship ($123,700)
- SB 70: Data Portal ($615,000)
- HB 155: UCAN Amendments ($5,564,100)
- SB 22: Workforce Services Job List ($7,000)
- SB 99: State Vehicle Efficiency Requirements
- SB 172: Capital Improvement Amendments
- SB 179: Procurement Revisions
- SB 250: Public Duty Doctrine
Photo source: Louise R. Shaw | Davis Clipper
See the original KSL article by Amy Joi O'Donoghue.
SALT LAKE CITY — Gov. Gary Herbert said he hopes the federal government's adoption of cleaner fuel and vehicle standards Monday will help accelerate Utah's transition to the tighter regulations so air pollution is reduced.
Herbert is among those proponents of the tougher standards adopted by the Environmental Protection Agency because of the immediate impacts they will have on Utah's pollution problems.
SALT LAKE CITY – Joshua Haines has been named the new director of the Division of Facilities Construction and Management, a division of the Utah Department of Administrative Services. The appointment follows an extensive nationwide search.